|Place of Creation||Wayne Tower|
- Length: 260.7 in
- Width: 94.4 in
- Height: 51.2 in
- Acceleration: 0-900 in 3.7 seconds
- Maximum Speed: 1,000 km/h with booster
- Engine: Jet Turbine
- Fuel: High octane; 97% special (gasoline paraffin mixture)
- Torque: 1750 lbf.ft at 98.7% ROS
- Wheelbase: 141.0 in
- Wheels: Cast alloy, 15 x 6.5
- Tyres: High aspect L60-15
- Two-seat cockpit featuring aircraft-like instrumentation, a passengers' side monitor, self-diagnostics system, CD recorder, and voice-command operation and recognition system.
- Side-mounted grappling hook launchers, disc projectile launchers and bomb dispensers.
- Side chassis-mounted shinbreakers.
- A central "foot" underneath the vehicle, capable of lifting the car and rotating it 180°.
- Armour plated body with an additional "Cocoon" of heavy armour capable of being deployed while vehicle is stationary (dubbed "Cocoon-mode").
- Rear oil slick dispensers and smoke emitters.
- 2x forward mounted Browning machine guns.
- Exhaust after-burner.
- 2 rear flaps to assist brakes
- Twin forward-firing machine guns
- Rocket launcher
- Landing hook to Sprung landing stabilization
- Integrated fire-extinguishing system
- Integrated safety connection to gasoline control
- Vector-controlled jet engine on back of car for quick boosts/"rampless" jumps
- Stealth mode, which turns off the car's lights and cuts the engine. The vehicle is powered by an electric motor, making it very hard to find in dark places (which makes the mode most useful at night), and as demonstrated by the car chase in Batman Begins, can easily throw off pursuers.
- Explosive mines are deployed from the rear of the vehicle, which can take out any cars that make contact with them.
- an on board video recorder
- Video link to the Batcave's computer
- This design belongs to Phil Cho on Deviantart.