|Real Name:||Damian Wayne|
| Bruce Wayne (Genetic template/"father");|
Dick Grayson (adoptive brother);
Jason Todd (adoptive brother);
Tim Drake (adoptive brother);
|Batman Family, Wayne Enterprises, League of Assassins (formerly)|
|April 22, 2004|
Base of Operations:
|Wayne Manor, Batcave, Gotham City, Gotham|
|100 lbs (45 kg)|
|Place of Birth:||Cadmus Labs cloning facility|
|Voiced By:||Tara Strong|
Damian Wayne is the clone of Batman, his existence was kept secret until 2006. Eventually he became the third Robin.
Robin is a natural-born leader. He is heroic, noble, kind, selfless, stoic, stubborn, brooding and usually serious in tone, but has had a fair number of funny moments. Robin's personality is also closer to Batman's being serious, stern, strict and obsessed with hunting down criminals, Despite this, Robin does maintain a more relaxed, at times even playful side, which he sometimes expresses when the team is not actively engaged in crime fighting.
Another flaw of Robin's is that he is very competitive, and still a little bit immature. But despite his struggles, Robin has time and time again proven to be a great leader. He cares for all of his friends deeply, and will fight to the finish to defend them. Despite that, Robin still remains as a calm, level-headed and intelligent leader who comes up with clever strategies in battles and keeps a calm head most of the time.
He also suffers from being anti-social, critical of others (and himself on occasions), and is often incapable of pursuing a long-lasting relationship with anyone, Robin is a loner and makes a point of solely working and operating alone. He is therefore extremely independent, to the point that he refuses bluntly to be a part of the team or to accept assistance from other people who could ultimately help him a great deal.
He cares deeply about each of his friends, but it's Carrie Kelly that he has romantic feelings for. Everyone can very well see that they're smitten by each other, including the villains, but neither of them admitted their feelings until the in the season 1 finale. Later, he and Carrie talk and nearly kiss twice, before they finally confess their true feelings for each other and actually kiss at the end of the finale.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Peak Human Condition: Damian is more physically powerful than most humans and all his physical capabilities are beyond normal human ability.
- Strength: Despite his size, weight and frame, Damian has the strength that matches or even surpasses most full grown man, allowing him to easily overpower larger and heavier opponents.
- Agility: Damian was able to fight his father in mid-air, as well as on several different buildings. Damian is highly capable of acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as parkour and free-running.
- Resilience: Damian can take far more punishment that normal people, such as being hit by larger and heavier opponents without being weakened by it.
- Enhanced Mobility: Damian can move and react faster than even his father like Damian catches Deathstroke's sword. Partially justified since his gauntlets are shown to be armored.
- Enhanced Stamina: Damian can exert himself for far longer than even his father.
- Artistry: Damian is considered as skilled with a brush as he is with a sword.
- Business Management: Trained in the way of controlling a company with an iron grip. Even as a young boy he knows that in business there are wars and even in war there are assassins. Damian is involved with the Wayne Enterprises' board members. He even intimidated the board members by tracking down financial irregularities within the Wayne Enterprises' accounts.
- Martial Arts: As a clone of Batman, Damian has stated he knows just as many martial arts as Batman and can use them more effectively. This may be a largely overstated comment but one should not ask for verification. Damian may not be physically tough but he knows how to control his weight and has stated that he knows, "one thousand ways to kill a man." Damian's memory flash training has made him a formidable hand-to-hand combatant able to defeat or hold his own against multiple opponents, armed opponents or skilled hand-to-hand combatants.
- Mimicry: Damian can imitate anyone's voice and speech patterns perfectly as he imitated Tim Drake's voice in order to gain access to the Batcave.
- Stealth: Damian was able to sneak into Gotham City and furthermore into the Batcave virtually undetected until he felt necessary. Of all the Robins, Damian may be the one that is the most silent.
- Swordsmanship: Damian assaulted both Tim Drake and Bruce Wayne on separate occasions with his sword, apparently the same sword used by Ra's al Ghul. Although Damian no longer uses his sword he may be unmatched with one if armed correctly.
- Throwing: Damian was trained by Batman in Batarang throwing.
- This design belongs to Phil Cho on Deviantart.
- Robin is voiced by Tara Strong.
- Damian has a strong love for animals