|Relatives||Unnamed "Mate" (Deceased)|
|Affiliation|| Legion of Doom|
Red Lantern Corps
|Base Of Operations||Hall of Doom|
|Occupation|| Member of The Legion of Doom|
|Weight||720 lbs (327 kg)|
|Voiced By||Kevin Michael Richardson|
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Bolovaxian Physiology: As a Bolovaxian, Kilowog naturally has an enhanced physiology.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Communal Mind Link: He could also join his mind with other Bolovaxians.
- Rage Projection: Kilowog has immense rage inducing powers which can effect people who are feeling rage or instigate feelings of rage through red flames.
- Boundless Rage: Kilowog is capable of feeling great rage, powerful enough to empower his ring without a lantern battery. At its peak, his rage could also defeat and overthrow Atrocitus. he was able to use his full power in a planet where he was supposed to be powerless, since it's filled in with Blue Energy.
- Rage Supression: Despite not being one of the Lanterns to undergo the process of regaining his mind, Kilowog was able to retain control of himself to speak and regain his mind by himself shortly after putting on the ring. This leads to many advantages such as being able to generate constructs through his ring, something that is rare among Red Lanterns.
- Red Lantern Ring Mastery: As noted by many, Kilowog's constructs are never hollow. He builds them from the inside out, down to the last nut and bolt.
- Mechanical Aptitude